The PKP CARGO S.A. Audit Committee is nominated by the PKP CARGO S.A. Supervisory Board. The Committee is composed of three Supervisory Board members, including at least two Board members meeting the impartiality criteria and appointed as set out in § 20 and 21 of the Company’s Memorandum of Association.
Members of the Committee are appointed for a period equal to the Supervisory Board’s term of office.
The duties of the Audit Committee include in particular:
- supervision of the organisational unit responsible for internal audits
- monitoring the financial reporting process
- monitoring the performance of audit activities
- monitoring the fees of the auditor and the auditing entity
- recommending the auditing entity to the Supervisory Board for the purpose of carrying out the financial audit of the Company
The current Audit Committee of the PKP CARGO S.A. Supervisory Board:
- Izabela Wojtyczka – Member of the Committee
- Michał Wnorowski – Member of the Committee
- Jarosław Ślepaczuk – Member of the Committee