The PKP CARGO Group has 25 transhipment terminals at key points in Poland, including 7 intermodal or combining the intermodal and conventional terminals and 5 container terminals, as well as two logistics centres in Małaszewicze (near the Polish-Belarus border) and a logistics centre in Żurawica (near the Polish-Ukraine border).
- handling and storage of empty and loaded shipping containers with consignments of neutral and dangerous goods
- handling and storage of trailers and swap bodies
- shipping container and tanker handling
- containerising, decontainerising and palletising goods
- smart optimisation systems
- automatic shipping container identification system
- automatic identification of potential faults
Zduńska Wola – Karsznice multimodal terminal.
PKP CARGO Group’s latest investment is the Zduńska Wola – Karsznice multimodal terminal. It completes the PKP CARGO Group’s network of multimodal terminals in central Poland.
The terminal spans an area of 13 hectares and is strategically located at the junction of Europe’s main east-west transport line and the north-south route connecting the Adriatic, the Baltic and the North Sea, and more.