Legal basis (selected in ESPI):
Art. 17 section 1 MAR – confidential information
The Management Board of PKP CARGO S.A. („Company”, „PKP CARGO”) hereby publishes its forecast of selected financial and operational data pertaining to PKP CARGO’s operations in 2018 in accordance with the Company’s Business Plan in 2018:
- revenues on PKP CARGO’s operating activity in 2018 of PLN 3,913 million, i.e. 8.9% higher than the revenues generated in 2017
- PKP CARGO’s EBITDA of PLN 663.6 million, i.e. 12.1% higher than in 2017
- PKP CARGO’s EBIT of PLN 204.0 million, i.e. 34.9% higher than in 2017
- PKP CARGO’s net profit of PLN 160.8 million, i.e. 71.1% higher than net profit in 2017
- CAPEX of PLN 1,017.6 million, i.e. 99% higher than in 2017.
In the event that the level of the forecast of any of the ratios displays a significant difference in respect of the forecasts, the Company’s Management Board will make a decision to adjust the forecast..
art. 17 section 1 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) no. 596/2014 MAR.