The Management Board of PKP CARGO S.A. (“Company” or “PKP CARGO”) hereby reports that on 18 October 2021 the PKP CARGO Supervisory Board adopted resolutions by which:
1. Mr. Czesław Warsewicz – President of the Management Board
2. Mr. Leszek Borowiec – Management Board Member in charge of Finance
3. Mr. Witold Bawor – Management Board Member in charge of Operations
4. Mr. Piotr Wasaty – Management Board Member in charge of Commerce
were dismissed from their functions.
The Supervisory Board resolutions came into force on the date of their adoption. The reasons for the dismissals were not provided.
At the same time, the Management Board hereby reports that the Company’s Supervisory Board, on 18 October 2021, adopted a resolution by which it decided to second Mr. Władysław Szczepkowski, PKP CARGO Supervisory Board Member, to act in the capacity of President of the Company’s Management Board for a period not longer than 3 months and to entrust him with discharging the duties of President of the PKP CARGO Management Board.
The Supervisory Board resolution came into force on the date of its adoption.
Information on Mr. Władysław Szczepkowski’s education, qualifications and professional career together with a pertinent statement was published by the Company in Current Report No. 33/2019 of 19 June 2019.
As a result of these changes, the Management Board is now composed of the following persons:
1. Mr. Władysław Szczepkowski – President of the Management Board
2. Mr. Zenon Kozendra – Management Board Member, Employee Representative
5 Sec. 4 and 5 of the Finance Minister’s Regulation of 29 March 2018 on the Current and Periodic Information Transmitted by Securities Issuers and the Conditions for Recognizing the Information Required by the Regulations of a Non-Member State as Equivalent.